Meet Dr. Eugene Kim
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Scottsdale
Dr. Kim received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Pacific Union College, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He then went to receive Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in Loma Linda, CA.
Dr. Kim began practicing dentistry in Arizona and Colorado in 2002. He then went on to serve as Dental Director of Clinica Campesina, a community health center, in 2005. At Clinica, he provided dental care to underprivileged patients in Thornton, CO and was integral in expanding the program to serve the growing needs of the community. Dr. Kim also participated in a preceptorship with the dental students at the University of Colorado School of Dentistry.
Dr. Kim moved to the Bronx, NY to complete his Oral and Maxillofacial Residency, at the largest program in the nation, Montefiore Medical Center. Their seven clinics and operating room rotations at Jersey City Medical Center and Bronx Lebanon Hospital have provided him with a wide range of experiences in the broad scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. Working in a large hospital setting and treating patients with complex medical and dental needs, has provided Dr. Kim with ample opportunity to refine his skills as a specialist.
Dr. Kim’s practice involves all aspects of oral surgery including wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, and oral pathology. Dr. Kim stays up to date in his training by attending oral surgery specific continuing education courses throughout the year and utilizing the most advanced equipment and techniques, such as Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and X-guide Dynamic 3D Navigation.
Choose Pinnacle Peak Oral Surgery for Exceptional Treatment
When you’re in need of dental implant placement, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafting, and more, you can count on Board Certified Oral Surgeon Dr. Kim. Call us today!
Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Arizona Dental License
- Arizona General Anesthesia Permit
- Colorado Dental License
- HonorHealth, John C. Lincoln Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
- HonorHealth, Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- HonorHealth, Scottsdale Shea Medical Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- HonorHealth, Deer Valley Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
- HonorHealth, Thompson Peak Medical Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- Arizona Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AZOMS)
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
- Arizona Dental Association (AZDA)
- Central Arizona Dental Society (CADS)